- SOS to hold “Second Series: Preparing the Health Sector and Communities for the Big One”
- An Appeal for Help for Victims of Typhoons Urduja and Vinta
- Preparing the Health Sector and Communities for “The Big One” Forum
- Despite Typhoon Dodong, SOS held second medical and dental mission in Barangay Mabini, Basey, Western Samar; served 927 patients
- SOS successfully kicked-off “Summer Health Mission” in Barangay Himyangan and Lamingaw; served 1,130 patients
Samahang Operasyong Sagip
The Samahang Operasyong Sagip (S.O.S) is a network of volunteer health workers, professionals, and students, aiming to render assistance to disaster victims through relief and medical missions.
We aim to to create public awareness on the disaster situation and the people's response. Along side this is the gathering of volunteers and other resources for victims of calamities in various areas of the country.
You can make a difference! Volunteers may opt to help out in the gathering of resources and the preparation of relief goods. Health professionals may also join the medical missions and serve the affected population.
Every donation counts. Cash deposits in any amount will enable us to purchase food and water as immediate relief measures during emergencies. Goods such as clothes, medicines and housing materials will also help.